Marc J Palm's Podcast

Monday, March 3, 2014

Let Me Draw You a Bath... and Draw You In the Bath.

Hello,

It seems like you've had a rough day. Let me draw you a bath...

I'm Marc Joseph Palm, professional bath drawer and skilled illustrator. I'm going to get the temperature just right and add some bubbles. I'll pour you a glass of wine, open myself up a beer and I'll sit here at the end of tub drawing a portrait of you in your favorite place at your most relaxed.

Trust me... it won't be weird at all. I'll be here to listen, truly listen to you go on about your day and your life while we do our favorite things together in this very intimate place.

I plan to record these conversations and post them in various locations online for comedic enjoyment. Please keep an eye and hear open for the Professional Bath Drawer podcast.

I do not have my rates posted because I've already booked myself solid for quite a while. Word of mouth is the cheapest and best advertising for me.

Thanks for visiting and listening if you have the time. If you don't have too much time, at least take a look through the portrait gallery that will always be frequently showcasing my questionable, intoxicated portraits of my clients.
 

Have fun in the bath and relax!!

Marc J Palm

March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment